- Reference No
- Vendor No
|Alpha or Numeric Revision
- Sunny Dhunna has Managed number, revision, and document requests facilitating the flow of information between internal and external business units.
- Sunny Dhunna Entered documentation into the records retention database and input metadata on the attribute sheet.
A Controlled Document is a document controlled at the company or project level, the Company has been mandated to manage, secure, and preserve to facilitate the construction and operation of the COMPANY. These documents require management of the change process (MOC) to update or revise including an approval gate.
Project Documents, Plans, Specifications, Reports, Standards, Procedures, Training documents, Guidelines, Operating manuals, technical documents, and Drawings that govern the work performed by COMPANY shall be classified as Controlled Documents.
- Document control Quality Compliance check COMPANY standard review/approval process and/or the use of required COMPANY systems/portals.
- Revision control
- Stamp and Sign-off requirements
- Data security Project turnover requirements
- Retention policy
Sunny Dhunna has a Designed Coverage Template.All COMPANY documentsshallbecreatedusingthe approved COMPANY templates. The
The cover page will be provided as required for hard copies of HSEQ and IMS binders
The author of the document shall ensure that the Document history pagefor each document is updated to reflect the assigned COMPANY document number.
For a snapshot of the cover page see below
Book an Appointment
Get your consulation.
Weekdays 9:00 – 20:00
Friday 9:00 – 20:00
Saturday 9:00 – 20:00